5 things need to know about your toothbrush
November 4, 2017
Toothbrushes are indispensable daily items for everyone. But do you really understand correctly about toothbrushes and be confident with your knowledge? It’s time to know what secrets are included in a small toothbrush!
1. What is on a toothbrush?
After using a toothbrush for a while, you feel satisfied with the soft bristles of it and smooth feeling it brings to when brushing. But do you know that a regular brush contains about 100 million bacteria, including E. coli (bacteria that cause diarrhea)? However, do not panic about this information, because our mouth is not a sterile environment, so that it contains bacteria is very normal.
2. Why should you brush your teeth?
In fact, items we use daily isn’t absolutely sterile. When brushing, you will accidentally put a number of bacteria into your mouth. But in the brushing process, the plaque on the teeth and between the teeth will be removed, and the number of bacteria that were removed during this process is considerably more than the number of bacteria that enter your mouth. Therefore, brushing teeth is always good. In addition to removing plaque and bacteria, regular brushing also brings white teeth and fresh breath.
3. How to preserve toothbrush properly?
If you place a toothbrush next to a mirror in the integrated bathroom, you should change its position immediately. Experts recommend that we place toothbrush as far away from the toilet as possible. So, if the bathroom is also a toilet, you should bring the brush out. Experts say that every time we go to the toilet, we release a large number bacteria into the air. Does it sound scary, right? So, if you know that, you probably do not want to let the bacteria cling to your brush anymore.
4. Multiple pattern toothbrush – Is it good?
In fact, many users are “charmed” by the eye-catching colors and various shapes of toothbrushes. But do you know that the more grooves toothbrush has, the more favorable condition for the bacteria to stay and grow? Some users also choose silicon brushes because of the smooth feeling when holding the handle. Silicone material will be well suited to the mild climate of Western countries, but with Vietnam’s weather condition, silicone is the favorite “house” of bacteria and stains. Do you find that after a while using toothbrush which has silicon handle, it will have many areas that are black and discolored? Because that is where bacteria and stains are most active! Therefore, to ensure your safety when using, be careful when selecting toothbrush handle. One that has little pattern and grooves will be the ideal choice for you and your family.
5. Toothbrush cleaning tips
– Wash your toothbrush thoroughly after using
– Choose a cool, dry place to store the brush. Avoid wet environment.
– Hold toothbrush in a vertical position so that it does not contact with the table’s surface to avoid the risk of infection.
– Don’t share your toothbrush with others. Make sure you have your own brush. Even if you need toothbrush immediately or you do not have a toothbrush to use, you also should not use others’ toothbrush to avoid spreading the disease.
– Change toothbrush every 2-3 months.
– Don’t use any chemicals to kill bacteria to wash toothbrush.
Bài liên quan
March 2, 2018
February 19, 2018
February 7, 2018
January 22, 2018
January 20, 2018